Algebra 1 warm-up template

Special Ed Algebra

For most of last year, I used an Algebra 2 template to simplify warm-ups. It has worked so well to streamline warm-ups, quickly refresh from the day before and to give kids the practice they need that I thought a version for Algebra 1 would be good to make. 


Algebra warm up template


At the beginning of every year, we do a quick, 1-2 week review of linear functions where this warm-up template works great. I give either a graph, table or equation and ask students to fill in the rest. 


Algebra word wall for linear equations


My Algebra 2 students tend to struggle with remembering how to graph linear equations and with finding equations given graphs.  At the end of last year I decided that creating a math bulletin board for Algebra 1 would help. And it has! So often I go to that section of our math word wall to remind students what the x value is at a y-intercept or what the y value is at a zero. Here is our Algebra warm up template in a page protector:


Warm-up templates are working so well in my classes that I started making more to use throughout our units. You can see all of the templates I have made so far in the post 4 FREE Algebra and Algebra 2 Warm-up Templates

You can find the Algebra 1 template in this post here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment