Quadratics flow- and anchor charts, oh my!

Factoring Graphic Organizer & Flowchart

This is a super quick post on two of the reference sheets I use with my students during our quadratics unit. The reference sheet up top is one of two sheets that help students with factoring quadratics. It walks students through the AC method of factoring quadratics. 

The sheet below helps students identify the keywords in quadratic word problems. We use this one during our quadratic word problems/projectile motion unit.

Quadratics Keywords Poster


I like to give these sheets out before we start each topic so that they can be hole-punched and added to binders as an easy reference.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these fun freebies! I'll be sharing them with my readers tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I hope you have a wonderful school year :)

      Delete

Comment