Cyber Sale on TpT 28% off Everything at Scaffolded Math and Science

I tell myself every year that I won't go Black Friday shopping. Then what do I do? Go Black Friday shopping. To be fair, I didn't hit the mall this year until the afternoon and it was mainly to return a couple things. But since I was there anyway.... 

Cyber Sale on TpT 28% off all Scaffolded Math and Science resources


All resources in my store will be on sale Monday and Tuesday for 28% off. But you have to remember to remember to use the code. I always forget to remember it! At checkout enter "CYBER2016" and you'll get the full 28% discount. 


The bundles shown below are regularly discounted up to 50% so the sale will make them super cheap.  


You can see what's in each bundle by clicking on the images.


Algebra 1 Bundle


Math Pennants Growing Bundle


Slope Bundle


Functions Bundle


Algebra 2 bundle














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment