Secondary Math Summer Dollar Deals!


Happy Summer!
We know you're NOT thinking about school right now (or at least you shouldn't be!) but we figured since everyone lives a bargain - especially in summer when some of us teachers don't *ahem* get paid - my pals and I will be putting secondary Math resources on sale for just $1 each Tuesday throughout July! 


UPDATE: Click here to go to July 2017's Summer Dollar Deals.


3 ways to find the $1 stuff! 

1: Here is a Pinterest board you can check each Tuesday this summer for the week's dollar deals!  

2: You can also search Teachers pay Teachers for #mathdollardeals to find all of the resources marked down to $1 that Tuesday.

3: And below is a list of resources on sale this Tuesday! 


$1 July 26, 2016





$1 July 19, 2016



$1 July 12, 2016




$1 July 5, 2016






$1 June 28, 2016


4 comments:

  1. Kristen BurnsJune 29, 2016

    Thanks for the awesome blog post! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 28, 2017

    Good morning from my last day of summer school! :)
    I am excited about your dollar deals in July 2017. Some things I would be interested in are:
    Growth Mindset Posters
    Algebra 2 Word Wall
    Algebra 2 Mix-Match Game
    Algebra 2 Cheat Sheets
    Inverse Functions Puzzle
    Algebra 1 Word Wall
    Linear Equations Puzzle
    Systems of Inequalities Task Cards
    Quadratics Puzzle
    Algebra Interactive Notebook
    Tax Task Cards
    Solving Equations Flowchart
    Graphing Calculator How-to
    Literal Equations Pennant
    I am hoping to spend some time in July preparing materials for the school year and I look forward to including some of your work.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great list, thank you! I will definitely be using it to guide this year's sale:) On Monday July 3 I'll be posting about the sale. I hope you had a great school year, a wonderful last day and that you are looking forward to a relaxing summer!

      Delete

Comment