Fall Math Fun! Fun Fall-themed activities.



Growing up, summer was always my #1 season!  I mean, what's not to like? Vacation. Warm weather. Ice cream. The beach. Del's! It's the best! But something strange happened after having my daughter. My body changed. I started sweating when it got above 75 degrees. The heat made me panic. Bring on Fall! 


Here is a fun pumpkin-themed 
pennant for rounding numbers.


Fall themed Math pennant for rounding numbers

And this rounding pennant is for younger kids, 
with whole numbers only.



Now Fall is by far my favorite season. It's not muddy like Spring and look at all those beautiful colors! So this post was a no-brainer. Fall+Math=Best thing ever. 


And here is a ghost-themed 
multiplication pennant.


Multiplication Pennant Ghost Theme


These kids are in my friend Julia's class working on a Halloween-themed graphing activity that introduces point plotting. 

Halloween Graphing

And below are a bunch more Fall-themed Math activities 
from some friends! 

There are resources for many different 
age groups to make the season fun:)



Fall and Halloween Math activities

4 comments:

  1. Thanks friend! I am also someone who has learned to love and appreciate fall. :) Jodi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding your resource:) I never thought I'd see the day I thought Fall was the best, but here it is!

      Delete
  2. You crack me up! I also sweat whenever it is 70+ degrees outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, what's up with that?! Sweat City, USA! :)

      Delete

Comment